This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text are activated and ready to click.
- Illustrations (figures, maps and photographs) should be submitted as a separate file and numbered according to the sequence in the text. Please convert the illustrations to one of the following formats: EPS (or PDF), or TIFF (or JPEG) with a minimum of 300 pdi. Illustrations will be published in colour at no additional charge. Figure captions should be supplied at the end of the text.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The text, if submitted to a peer-reviewed section (e.g., Articles), follows the instructions given in the Ensuring a Blind Peer Review section.
The authors retain copyright of articles and authorize Cuadernos de Investigación Geográfica / Geographical Research Letters the first publication. They are free to share and redistribute the article without obtaining permission from the publisher as long as they give appropriate credit to the editor and the journal.
Self-archiving is allowed too. In fact, it is recommendable to deposit a PDF version of the paper in academic and/or institutional repositories.
It is recommended to include the DOI number.This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License